Endless runner games have become tremendously popular on smartphones and tablets as touchscreens are perfect for this kind of gameplay. The majority of us have played titles of the likes of Minion Rush, Sky Safari or Alto's Adventure, amongst hundreds of other examples.
But today we're going to introduce you to Alto's Odyssey, the second part of Alto's Adventure that tries to follow suit to the huge success achieved by the first part. Both games stand out for their unbeatable graphics, a gentle gameplay and a soundtrack that's well worth listening to.
Enjoy the huge landscapes by moving around on your snowboard.
Once you download this stunning game, you'll become a snowboarder willing to travel thousands of miles thanks to the title's perfect features that will never get you bored:
- A game that anyone can play, easy to control, hard to master.
- Includes up to 180 different goals that the player must complete.
- Scenarios have unmistakable graphics with all sorts of elements: dunes, canyons, hot-air balloons, castles, rocks...
- Variable climate: you may encounter sandstorms, wind whirls, water shoots...
- The game includes up to 6 different characters with different skills.
- Zen mode: no scores, coins or power-ups.
- Wonderful soundtrack specially written for the game.