The former browser that used to be an alternative to Apple's Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox has now become a file manager. Not just any old one, but a file manager for iPhone with some of the most advanced functions available amongst the apps of its category and that clearly surpasses the native features offered by iOS on its devices. We're talking about Amerigo File Manager.
Main features of one of the best file managers for iPhone
The features and configuration options offered by this app allow us to carry out all sorts of advanced actions when it comes to managing files but not only limited to the local memory of our device because we can also use it on online storage services.
- Full integration with the iOS file system.
- Compatibility with all sorts of files: music, photos, Microsoft documents, PDF, text files...
- Support for an unlimited number of cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Files, and OneDrive: upload and download files from any of these services.
- Amerigo Turbo Browser still available as its built-in web browser.
- Edit and share PDFs.
- Create virtual folders to improve the organization of local files.
- Possibility to manage files from a Mac or Windows PC.
You can download Amerigo for free but there's also the possibility to purchase the full version for a very affordable price by paying in-app purchases.