We do not need or use all applications in the same way, so it makes sense to establish custom configurations for each one of them. Android lets users do precisely that through applications such as App Volume Control.
Customize audio settings of your apps
Thanks to this application, we can establish individual sound settings for each app. In this way, users can apply rules for specific applications, regardless of your Android's general configuration.
- These are the main features and functions this app has to offer:
- Creation of individualized rules for each application installed.
- Adjust music volume, tone, alarm, notification, and system.
- Volume adjustment when running and closing applications.
- Set different volumes for headphones and Bluetooth devices.
- Configure both installed and system apps.
- Prioritize background sound reproduction.
Thanks to this application, you will improve your listening experience for video and music playback, videogames, and notifications.