On many occasions, the users of Spotify, Deezer or Apple Music wonder how to extract music from these online services to download the songs in MP3 format, for instance. Well, the user's of Apple's streaming platform can now do so much easier thanks to Apple Music Converter developed by TuneFab.
How to download songs from Apple Music in MP3 format?
This program is a tool that gives you full control over the music that you've purchased from Apple Music or iTunes to extract the DRM and download it in MP3, AAC or FLAC format. You only have to follow these three simple steps:
- Step 1: run the application and the latter will automatically recognize the Apple Music songs.
- Step 2: choose the output format between MP3, AAC or FLAC.
- Step 3: click on Convert to start the song conversion to the format of your choice.
As you can see, it's not an application too complicated for the user. You only need to have installed iTunes to be able to use this online music service.
Convert the music from Apple's streaming service to formats of the likes of MP3.
These are the software's main features:
- Conversion of songs and full albums to different audio formats.
- Convert audiobooks.
- Rip the sound from videos including movies, music clips or TV programs.
- Compatible with the iTunes library.
- Different customization options: bitrate, channels, codecs...
- Fast conversions.