When it comes to designing and building infrastructures, architects and engineers need powerful tools that make their projects feasible. Up until their final materialization there is a long road to travel, first designing the project and then defining the steps prior to its execution. It's in this part of the project where CAD design applications like ArchiCAD play an important role.
The first BIM application with the Virtual Building concept.
ArchiCAD is a CAD design software especially valid for the design and documentation stages of a building project. It has been designed for professionals and students, and it includes a new collaborative work concept offering an innovating system to share files with other users, which improves the productivity of your work.
- Complete integrated environment to design and elaborate plans, sections or 3D views of building projects.
- Optimum library and object handling system.
- Manage all the material that you have to use and its features.
- Allows the use of GDL technology of intelligent objects.
- Includes a BIM server developed by Graphisoft to control the access to the resources of the group by means of privileges.
- Work collaboratively in real-time with the rest of the members of your work team.
- Export and import files in DWG, DXF and PDF format.
- Includes support for Universal 3D, IFC and XREF formats.
Pioneer of the new technologies: BIM
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a technology capable of generating data and documentation from the model, avoid wasting time or resources at an inconvenient moment.
Regarding the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry, BIM technology is almost essential nowadays if you want to be competitive. ArchiCAD meets these requirements.
Download ArchiCAD to design and model all kinds of buildings.