A fantasy cricket game
The frenzy for fantasy management games has reached all kinds of sports and that also goes for cricket. There are loads of applications that allow us to build our own team of players and BalleBaazi is just one of the latest options.
Build your team and compete to win prizes
In this game, we can take part in different leagues and competitions, both national Indian championships and internationals between different countries, mainly those belonging to the Commonwealth. Thus, we can choose our players and compete to climb to the top of the leaderboards by scoring points based on the performance of our players.
This game allows us to play in three different modes:
- Classic mode in which we'll choose an 11-player team.
- The batsman fantasy: we have to choose 5 batsmen.
- The bowler fantasy: we have to choose 5 bowlers.
We can win all sorts of prizes but apart from going for gold, the most important thing is that you'll have a great time playing an excellent game for cricket fans.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...