Together with EA Sports and their NBA Live, the NBA 2K game franchise is one of the best alternatives for basketball games on Android. Its great realism brings us closer to the showtime of the best basketball league in the world with different game options that make this title a must amongst the lovers of this sport. And NBA 2K18, the edition released for the 17-18 season definitely won't disappoint you.
Realistic basketball at its max
This 2K edition offers us new graphical improvements that make the game even more realistic, apart from incorporating improvements to the courts and new functions for the MyCareer mode to make it even more complete.
The game offers us from the very beginning an experience that will bring us closer to living an NBA season. Starting off with the draft that marks the beginning of the season, then the regular season, and then the playoffs that decide the winner. We can take our player from the street basketball courts to the best NBA stadium or leave it all to the game's simulator and play for the LA Lakers from the very beginning.
Become an NBA star starting off from scratch.
These are the main features and functions that you'll find in this 2K18 version:
- MyCareer mode with an improved plot and more interactions for MyPlayer.
- New Association mode where you can control a franchise and create a dynasty that rules the NBA during several seasons just like Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers or Boston Celtics.
- Renovated soundtrack by Shakira, Future, Nas, and Kendrick Lamar, amongst others.
- Improved game controls: you can now sprint in defense and capture more rebounds.
- New possibilities to earn virtual coins (VC) to improve My Player.
- Official player and team licenses: play with teams of the likes of Golden State Warriors, Washington Wizards, Toronto Raptors, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs, Miami Heat or Milwaukee Bucks, and NBA stars such as Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, James Harden or Russell Westbrook.
This game is a real hit on Android smartphone but also on other platforms of the likes of PS4, PS3, PC, Xbox One... However, we can't download NBA 2K18 for free as we have to pay to be able to get hold of its APK. Nevertheless, it could be worth it as it's one of the best mobile basketball games around.