The 2018-2019 NBA season ended with the Toronto Raptors as the champion in a 4-2 series against the Golden State. However, in this totally atypical season 19-20 that will end up being held entirely at Disney World, few dare to state their winning prediction since even the big stars might not attend for health reasons.
You can wait on your couch with your NBA League Pass (or any app to watch free NBA games on your mobile) and see what happens, or you can live the experience of the best basketball championship in the world by playing NBA 2K Mobile. Leaving EA Sports and their always infallible NBA Live, the best basketball game for Android is here.
An even more realistic mobile NBA
This new version of the game comes with the pertinent graphic and aesthetic improvements, which were already difficult to improve, and of course, with all the novelties of the season, such as the changes in the dugouts and staff. So get ready to enjoy with the LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, James Harden, or the Spanish Marc Gasol, Ricky Rubio, or Ibaka.
These are the main features of the 2K20:
- Simplified controls to speed up the action.
- Official licenses. All the teams are there: Lakers, Celtics, Nets, Bulls, Rockets, Spurs, Trail Blazers, 76ers, Magic, Pistons, Heat, Pacers, Hornets, and more. And of course, their arenas reproduced in detail: Staples Center, Oracle Arena, Madison Square Garden, and more.
- New Story Mode, where we will direct the most legendary teams in the NBA.
- MyCareer Mode, where there will be a new story to tell and improved interaction with the rest of the team.
- New soundtrack with songs by Travis Scott, among others.