The 2017-2018 NBA season ended with Golden State Warriors as champions, lifting their second consecutive trophy and the sixth in their history. For the 18-19 season they are once again favorites although we'll also have to keep an eye on Houston Rockets (last year's best regular season team) and classics of the likes of Lakers and Celtics who will want to return to their most glorious times.
You can laze around on your sofa with your NBA League Pass (or any other app to watch the NBA for free on your phone) to see how things will unfold or you can take part actively in the best basketball championship in the world by playing NBA 2K 2019, one of the best basketball games for Android together with EA Sports' NBA Live.
An even more realistic NBA game for phones
This new installment comes along with all the corresponding graphical and aesthetical improvements, which were already quite complicated to surpass, and all the new updates for this season with new players and coaches. So get ready to enjoy playing with LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Luka Doncic...
These are the main features of this new 2K19:
- Simplified controls to speed up the action.
- Official licenses for all the teams: Lakers, Celtics, Nets, Bulls, Rockets, Spurs, Trail Blazers, 76ers, Magic, Pistons, Heat, Pacers, Hornets... And all the stadiums have been recreated with all sorts of details: Staples Center, Oracle Arena, Madison Square Garden…
- New Story Mode in which we'll take control of some of the most legendary NBA teams.
- MyCareer mode in which there will be a new story to be told, improving the interaction with the rest of the team.
- New soundtrack with songs performed by Travis Scott, amongst others.
However, you're not going to be able to download NBA 2K19 for free as it has a commercial license. Furthermore, don't trust any free APKs because they'll probably contain malware. Developing a game of this nature requires a strong investment, so don't hesitate to pay a few dollars to install it on your Android.