A street basketball game
Many NBA stars started off playing on the toughest street courts around town, where basketball players learn all the tricks to master one of the most popular sports in the world. You can now found out what it feels like to play on a court in The Bronx or East L.A. with this game offered to you by Miniclip. It's called Basketball Stars and you can have fun playing one versus one matches.
Dribble, score, block, steal... show off all your skills
It's an online multiplayer basketball game in which we'll have to face up to players from all over the world. The games are played one versus one and there are several game modes available such as shots, dunks or matches.
To start off, you should practice a bit to find out which are your best skill and how good you are in certain actions of the game but you'll soon be able to start playing against any other user thanks to its online mode. These are the game's main features:
- Realistic graphics: customizable 3D players and different settings.
- One-on-one matches in offense-defense mode or timed races with shots and different moves.
- Earn rewards and unlock hundreds of unique objects: there are over 400 different ones such as T-shirts, sports bags or pants, as well as 40 different balls.
- Increase your level: start off on the court for rookies and improve to be able to play on the best fields.
Start off from scratch to end up becoming a basketball star.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...