The companion app of NBA 2K23
The video game development studio 2K Games, Inc. has once again come up with the Android companion app of NBA 2K. We're talking about the MyNBA 2K23 application and once you download its APK, you can take your favorite basketball game franchise with you wherever you go so you don't have to always play on your computer or video console.
With this companion app, you can make the most of loads of additional functions to have even more fun in the game. We have to point out that some of them are really peculiar, such as the possibility to play basketball against other players with cards or to scan your face to add it to your avatar.
Main features of the NBA2K23 companion app
If you download this Android application and you've got the latest version of the NBA game par excellence, you'll be able to make the most of all the following options:
- You can collect cards of modern-day NBA players and all-time classics, and use them to play online.
- You can access several card-playing game modes: quick matches, PvP, three-shooter, and Champions mode.
- It includes daily missions to earn rewards for the game.
- You can take part in weekly events to win exclusive cards such as King of the Court.
- You can scan your face and use it to customize your avatar in NBA 2K23 for Xbox One and PS5.
- It allows you to earn VC (virtual currency) every day to be able to spend your money in NBA 2K23.
- It includes a calendar to keep up with all the game's upcoming events.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...