The best NBA game is now back for the 19-20 season
At the beginning of every new soccer season, we witness a new clash between FIFA and PES. But that also happens in the basketball field: on the one hand, we've got NBA Live by EA Sports, and on the other, NBA 2K. And this is precisely the version of the latter for the 19-20 season that's back with improvements and great graphics that make it a really stunning basketball game.
In NBA 2K20 we'll enjoy playing with all the official licenses, being able to control any of the franchises of the Eastern or Western conferences, and their star players, which include some of the best basketball players in the whole world
The game offers us a classic mode in which we'll choose a team and play matches with its simulator, trying to win the champion's ring. On the other hand, there's also a Career mode in which we'll start off playing on street courts until we finally make it to the best arenas in the USA.
If you're one of those fans that purchase the NBA League Pass and are totally addicted to the best basketball league on Earth, downloading this game is a must. These are some of its main functions and features:
- Simulator with renovated graphics.
- Unlocks new moves and skills on the court.
- Play with any of the teams present in the competition:
- Orlando Magic. Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics, Portland Trail Blazers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Los Angeles Lakers…
- Control the best players in the world: Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Russel Westbrook, Chris Paul, Pau and Marc Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Luka Doncic…
So, now that you know, download the game of the franchise that has just turned 20 and take a closer look at the NBA world and culture.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...