When you install a news media app on your device you usually get constant updates about news that you don’t really care about that much. With this application, you will be able to stay informed about content that really interests you, thanks to its menus and its own news bulletin, which you can create in line with your tastes and needs. To achieve this, the app is basically divided into:
- Headline stories. Read the day’s biggest stories from around the world.
- Videos. The best news in video format.
- My news. Create your own bulletin board with the content that interests you most.
- Popular. The most-viewed stories and videos on the BBC, updated throughout the day.
- Live. This is where you can watch live reports and analyses on the BBC World Service.
The BBC application that brings you news from the BBC and from a world-wide network of journalists.
A news channel just for you
We all have a media outlet that we like most because it usually tells us what we want to hear. But the really interesting thing about the BBC News application is the tab ‘My news’. This is where you can configure what you really want to read about using tags. The information overload today is such that we often miss news items that we would ideally like to have seen. You can sort this out by using this tab, where you can choose content based on location, topic and trending. There is plenty to choose from. And if you don’t want to be managing your own content, you can always drop the menu on the left and choose the news on topics suggested by the BBC, which is very common in current media apps.