To pay with the popular digital currency Bitcoin using your Android, you must carry a virtual wallet with you, such as Bitcoin Wallet. This is a secure method for both the buyer and the merchant that lets you pay instantly using a QR code, NFC, or identifiers.
Your virtual wallet always in your pocket, thanks to Bitcoin Wallet.
- The app displays the amount of bitcoins available in BTC, mBTC, and µBTC.
- The wallet is fully decentralized with peer-to-peer security.
- Currency conversions.
- Send and receive bitcoins via NFC, QR, and Bitcoin tokens.
- Bitcoin Wallet displays notifications when you receive bitcoins.
- It includes a widget with the wallet's essential data.
How to operate with Bitcoin Wallet?
To make transactions in BTC with Bitcoin Wallet, you have three options:
- Scanning QR codes.
- Use Bitcoin URLs.
- Through NFC (Near Field Communication).
Bitcoin Wallet security
It is advisable to carry only a small amount of Bitcoins in your virtual wallet applications for cell phones: those you will need. Your BTCs are safer if you store them on your PC using a desktop client.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds two block explorers.