Manage your virtual currency portfolio
If you keep a small fortune in crypto-currencies (or a miserable amount, it doesn't matter), BitPay is a virtual wallet application with which you can manage it. It offers everything you need to work with it and also makes it easy to convert it to legal tender and to purchase gift cards for different stores.
Managing and converting Bitcoin and other crypto currencies
The application offers through a very simple interface different and useful functions for everyone who has cryptomonkets. The downside perhaps is that it supports few of them compared to other electronic portfolios: only Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. However, it does offer a number of features that simplify processes such as converting to stable legal tender (like being able to convert Bitcoins to dollars).
These are the main features that the app offers:
- Simple and minimalist interface.
- Store and transfer funds.
- Support for stable currency tokens.
- Possibility to buy gift cards from more than 90 establishments such as Amazon or Ikea.
- BitPay Visa Card loading and management.
- HD address generation and backup.
- Push notifications for payments and transfers.
- Multiple customizable wallets.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...