Add doggy ears to your selfie
Who said selfies were boring and out of date? Applications such as FaceArt can help us to renew this phenomenon that's the real rage among youngsters. Before, everyone went crazy trying to remove the slightest flaw, bleaching their teeth, making their eyes bigger or removing skin imperfections.
Now, however, things are working the other way around: wearing stupid accessories such as huge ears or cartoon eyes that don't do anyone a favor is the most recent trend.
Dozens of extremely exaggerated stickers, frames and wallpapers.
If you love this new trend, Color Photo Editor for Android is a complete photo editor that's just perfect for you.
Features of Color Photo Editor
- 4 different brushes to draw on the photo.
- Removal of red eyes.
- Possibility to change hair color, eye color and the color of any object of the image.
- Adjust the hue and saturation or transform the image into black and white.
- Add frames and borders or apply effects.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and fun user interface.
- Possibility to work in vertical or landscape mode.
- And the funniest part of all: dozens of stickers such as several pairs of bunny ears, dog ears or cat ears, mouths, huge eyes or rainbows to add to your pictures.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...