There are several measures that can be taken to protect our online activity. Everyone is aware of the need to use a decent antivirus to protect us against all sorts of malware or a firewall to block any kind of suspicious connection to our computer. But many users tend to forget about the convenience of using an appropriate VPN service.
The version of Cyberghost for Windows
Cyberghost VPN is available on PC just as it also for Android and iOS. It's a virtual private network service with which we can protect our privacy when it comes to browsing the Internet or when our computer uses an application that resorts to online servers. With the latter, our IP, the number that identifies our computer, will be masked by this service's network of servers distributed all over the world. It comes along with the following features:
- Browse anonymously with a fake IP and opening by default the incognito version of Chrome, Firefox or any other web browser.
- Access any online content restricted due to copyright or censorship reasons. In other words, you can access your Netflix account even if you travel abroad.
- Protect your access to WiFi hotspots encrypting your traffic.
- Use torrent services without having your activity registered.
- Choose any of the VPN servers offered by Cyberghost. There are over 2,200.
- Choose when you want to use the VPN with its on and off switch.
- No activity logs.
- Connect up to 7 devices at once: use the same account to connect more computers or other operating systems such as Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Don't hesitate any longer: if you're worried about your security on the Internet, simply download Cyberghost for PC. However, we recommend you to get hold of the full version of the application, with all the