Stickers allow us to express ourselves with grace and charm in WhatsApp chats. We can find lots of sticker packs in the Android catalog, but what if you could create your own stickers from your photos? Well, that is precisely what we will be able to do with this app of Magic Mobile Studio. Do you want to know how it works? Then, keep reading.
How to make stickers for WhatsApp with your photos
All of us have seen WhatsApp stickers. They may not be as used as emojis or GIFs, but they offer us fun options to communicate with our friends. Would you like to surprise them all with customized stickers?
One of the best applications for creating stickers for WhatsApp.
DIY Sticker Maker is a simple app for Android devices that lets us create our own sticker packs to express ourselves in our conversations. To use it, just follow these steps:
- Create a new sticker pack by writing the name and author.
- Inside the pack, tap on the plus (+) symbol.
- We can take a picture directly from the camera in the app or choose an image from our Android library.
- Select the part of the photo we want to crop. We can do it manually (manual option), with a round or square shape.
- Adjust the selection we have made on the next screen by erasing or restoring parts of the image.
- Add text or pre-designed stickers to our creation (like glasses, eyes, hearts, hats, comic book snacks, and more).
- Once we save our sticker, it will appear in our package.
Now we just need to add our new stickers to the WhatsApp gallery. And to do so, we only have to tap the giant green button that appears at the bottom of the screen of our custom sticker pack.
And that is all. With these simple steps, we can express our emotions in a completely customized way through the chat. Create stickers with your photos, with the photos of your friends, and such. The possibilities are endless!