Prove how much you know about cricket in this fantasy game
Fantasy-like sports management games have become very popular amongst sports fans, as they allow us to show off all our knowledge about our favorite games. And this Dotball, based on cricket, is yet another perfect example.
Remember that we're talking about one of the most important sports of those played in India and that it also has plenty of fans in Commonwealth countries due to the British influence. Here, we can build teams that will score points depending on the real-life performance of the players during their matches.
How to play Dotball
How to play this game is similar to many other applications of the same style:
- Step 1: we'll have to choose one of the next games to be played.
- Step 2: build a line-up with players from both teams adjusting to the budget provided.
- Step 3: sign up for any of the competitions related to this match.
- Step 4: if you win, just go and collect the money you've made.
The only requirement to play is to have a phone number registered in India. Sounds easy, doesn't it?
Requirements and additional information:
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...