We keep all kinds of important and sensitive information on our smartphones. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you lost it? Maybe you've even gone through the situation.
This tool developed by Wondershare Technology studio offers us the opportunity to recover lost data on Android tablets and smartphones. Here's how it works.
The world's first data recovery software for Android phones and tablets!
Can I recover deleted data on my phone?
Those photos and videos you thought you lost are recoverable. Even contacts you've accidentally deleted, SMS and call history can be recovered.
To restore the accidentally deleted data on your Android, the first thing to do is to download the APK file from the Dr.Fone app and give it the appropriate permissions (be careful, because some options require root). Its main functions are the following:
- Recover photos and videos of the most common formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, AVI, MOV, MP4...).
- Recover unwanted deleted messages, including SMS and messages from apps such as WhatsApp, LINE or Messenger, among others (reserved for the pro version of the app).
- Restore contacts (reserved for the pro version of the app).
- Transfer data.
- Clone data between devices directly.
- Back up the Android device to a computer.
It allows you to recover photos, videos, messages (SMS), call history, and contacts accidentally deleted from your phone.
To use this tool, as in its desktop version, we'll have to be patient, as the process can be quite slow. Once the system has done the analysis of recoverable files, we can select what we want to save.
But don't get your hopes up, because sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. That's why it's advisable to be careful and make backups of our most important data from time to time. You know, caution is worth two.