When I was young, I never had a video console and I ended up playing all my video games on a PC. And the truth is that there was plenty to choose from, to such an extent that I hardly missed any of Super Nintendo or Mega Drive's hits on my computer: maybe only Sonic, Mario Bros, and obviously Dragon Ball.
Back then, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z were major hits amongst youngsters, and apart from cartoons, stickers, toys, and other items, the most sought products were fighting video games featuring Goku, Vegeta, and company, available for consoles but never for PC.
Dragon Ball's game now on your PC's desktop
Luckily enough, times change and if there's no such thing as an official version of a video game that's already on Android or iPhone, we can easily emulate it on Windows thanks to a virtual machine such as BlueStacks and using the corresponding APK. And that goes for Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle.
We're talking about the popular turn-based fighting game in which we create teams of fighters with the characters from the anime developed by Akira Toriyama. We'll fight by tapping the corresponding spheres to launch attacks on our rivals:
- Make your character evolve and acquire new powers.
- Organize your team by categories and types.
- Play with characters from all ages of the series.
- Totally new plot created for this game.
- Fight in places you'll recognize from the cartoon series.
- Overcome extreme challenges and special missions.