We keep plenty of important and sensitive information on our Android smartphones and it's of vital importance to create backups of this data every now and again to prevent all kinds of mishaps.
To generate these backups, it's always easier to work with a computer instead of just with our mobile device. For instance, Droid Transfer is a very intuitive program that allows us to access certain data on our phone and copy them straight to our hard drive from a clear interface organized by data types.
Installing Droid Transfer for Windows will allow users to gain access to the following functions:
- We can access the SMS and MMS messages on our phone and save them as HTML, text or PDF.
- Add to the backups the photos, videos and emojis included in the messages, as well as the time and date of submission or reception.
- The app also allows us to print conversations so that we can have them all on paper.
- Users can access the pics and music on their device with a simple click, being able to easily transfer whatever information to their computer.
- It allows us to create a backup of our calendar and our contact list.
- We can transfer applications between different Android devices.
- Create backups and print your phone call logs.
- It includes a shortcut to the entire tree folder structure of our Android device's file manager.
To be able to access all these functions and information, we simply have to download to our smartphone the app called Android Transfer Companion and connect the phone to our computer by means of a USB cable with the USB Debugging function enabled or connect both devices to the same WiFi network.