Although the increasingly fast Internet connections, USB memory sticks, and online streaming services to watch series and movies like Netflix or HBO have helped to reduce the use of optical discs, lots of people still use DVDs to store large files. So having a decent tool to copy them is very important, being DVD Cloner a great solution for Mac.
Program to clone and copy DVDs
We're talking about a program that allows the copy of these discs with excellent quality and capable of working on all sorts of anti-copy protection systems known to the date. The full version comes along with access to all the regional coding systems used and with functions and features that go beyond a simple domestic use.
From file backups and personal information to copying any movie or audiovisual documents.
It's a very complete program that comes along with all these features:
- 1:1 copy: supports the copying of DVDs without needing to download any DVD decrypter developed by third parties.
- Removes anti-copy protection such as CSS, CPPM, APS, UOPs, RipGuard, RPC-I/RPC-II/RCE, Disney's Fake or the new Java protection.
- Capable of copying any movie to a disc folder to be played on a multimedia player or a Smart TV.
- Function to select audio tracks and subtitles as well as the possibility to discard unwanted parts.
- Possibility to remove menus and special contents.
- Smart system that recognizes the main contents of the DVD and leaves out extras.
- Capable of splitting a DVD-9 into two DVD-5, maintaining the video quality, menus, and extra contents.
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL-DVD systems.
- Copy configurable episodes to select only certain chapters (conceived for series and music videos in particular).
- Convert DVDs into ISO images conserving their contents for subsequent backups.
- Copy ISO images onto DVD discs.
- Function to copy Blu-ray movies to the hard drive.
- Possibility to reduce the video image quality to lessen its weight.
This program also stands out for having an easy-to-use user interface that simplifies all the actions to be carried out. In fact, it allows a quick and automatic copy of DVDs if we carry out certain preset adjustments that will save us plenty of time if you want to carry out a standard disc copy.