Convert dynamic disks to basic disks without losing data
Dynamic Disk Converter is a program that takes care of converting dynamic disks into basic disks without losing information. Take advantage of the features of Dynamic Disk Converter to recover the data stored on unintelligible dynamic discs in a way that is a lot more appropriate than that offered by the classic recovery programs. Furthermore, it allows you to convert or clone volumes on basic partitions using the 'sector by sector' system.
- Convert dynamic disks into basic simultaneously and with ease.
- Revert invalid dynamic disks or that can't be read on basic disks.
- Clone RAID 0, RAID 1 or RAID 5 volumes on a basic partition.
- Support to convert dynamic disks with more than 4 simple volumes.
- Includes support for GPT discs.
- Compatible with the FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT2 and EXT3 files systems.
If you need to work with dynamic data disks transferring them to basic units and avoiding the loss of the information they contain, the solution is called Dynamic Disk Converter.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version doesn't complete the conversion process.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...