Managing the partitions of your hard drive can help your storage units to perform better, giving them more capacity to save your files. There are tools for these tasks that behave like professional utilities, despite being free and for domestic use. One of the best examples is MiniTool Partition Wizard.
A program to manage partitions on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
This application stands out for having a very intuitive interface. Its functions allow the user to manage the different partitions both at basic and advanced level, where you can carry out operations such as recalculating the size or establishing a partition as primary.
Partition Wizard is already a classic tool to manage hard drives.
The following are the most important functions and features of this program:
- Capacity to create, delete, copy and clone disk partitions.
- Recalculate sizes and move partitions.
- Convert the disk type to MBR or GPT without losing data.
- Support for disks of up to 3 Terabytes.
- Convert the unformatted file system from FAT/FAT32 to NTFS or the other way around.
- Recover lost or deleted partitions.
- Optimize partitions to use them on SSD drives.
All in all, if you're looking for an application to manage any aspect of the partitions made on your hard drives, MiniTool is what you need to do so quickly and comfortably, without any complications and with all the menus perfectly clear.