Euler Mathematical Toolbox consists of a core focused on numerical calculus developed by R. Grothmann and of the well know Maxima application for symbolic calculus.
The main features of Euler Mathematical Toolbox are:
- Quickly calculate numerical calculations, represented by means of the IEEE-754 Standard for Floating-Point Arithmetic using 16 digits.
- Symbolic calculations, thanks to the inclusion of the open source computer algebraic system, Maxima.
- Has its own programming language available, based on BASIC, called Euler language.
- Support to calculate matrix and vectors.
- Includes command to obtain graphs, in both 2D as 3D, with all kinds of expressions, functions and vectors.
- Save the code and the images in different formats.
- Export to HTML format.