Browse with a VPN and protect your privacy
You only have to take a look at the technological news of any random day to notice that the protection of the Internet user's privacy is a great concern. Most of those aspects are uncontrollable, although we can control some of them such as those covered by the use of a VPN.
A VPN that protects our browsing experience
ExpressVPN is a tool that's really easy to configure and that we can use to make sure our Internet connection can't be tracked so easily by spoofing our IP address, pretending that we're in a different location and allowing us to accessed contents that are censored or blocked in ou country and encrypting our personal data. This software provides us with the following functions:
- Choose which apps will use the VPN tunnel by default.
- Function to block data to avoid them from being exposed if the proxy connection is lost.
- Shortcuts to the most used links and services.
- Compatible with browsers by means of extensions.
- Optimized to reach the highest speed.
- 160 different locations with the Smart Location functions that automatically connects us to the most appropriate one.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...