The professional tool by Adobe focused on web design
One of the main things to take into account when it comes to designing Internet sites is the need to optimize the graphics so that they adapt to web format. Fireworks offers a complete pack of tools, for both vector graphics as well as bitmaps, that make it easier to create user interfaces and websites.
- Design of RIA (Rich Internet Applications) interfaces.
- Creation of texts, symbols or images, in vector graphic and bitmap format.
- Includes templates to make it easier to create functional diagrams.
- Support for the creation of images in which alpha layers or transparencies are used.
- Export the project to PDF, as a model.
- Compatibility with files imported from Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Support to export objects and documents to Adobe Flash.
All in all, Fireworks is an excellent application to develop graphics that have been optimized for websites and also for mobile devices.
Requirements and additional information:
- The 30-day trial version of Adobe Creative Cloud offers 2GB of cloud storage and limited access to services.
- The download allows you to launch the installation of Creative Cloud and the rest of Adobe services.
- Runs on Windows XP with SP3, Windows 7 with SP1 and Windows 8.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...