Online game distribution platform
Talent and creativity do not always hide behind a large budget. One example is Minecraft, which started to be developed independently... and there are many more. Game Jolt is a platform dedicated to the distribution of indie games and games that are being developed, and which do not have the support of large studios.
Tens of thousands of indie videogames
If you would like to be part of this community, simply download its client. Here, you will find the way to explore its great catalog, download and install the videogames you are interested in, and stay in touch with a large user community.
These are its main features:
- A catalog of over 100,000 games organized by category. You can also find games using the integrated search engine.
- Download and install games with one click.
- Collect them in your personal library and access them whenever you want.
- Automatic Updates.
- Chat and communicate with the other members of the gamers community.
- Offline game mode.
- Support for games programmed in HTML5.
- Access to the entire Game Jolt website from the client.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...