To be able to install GBWhatsApp on your phone, you’ll need to carry out the following processing completing each one of these steps:
- Step 1: in the first place, we recommend you to make a backup of your conversations on WhatsApp because you’re going to have to uninstall this app. You can do so from the application, from the Settings > Chats > Backups > Save menu. You can store the backup on your phone or on Google Drive.
- Step 2: now, from Settings menu of your phone, you need to go to the applications manager and uninstall WhatsApp Messenger.
- Step 3: it’s time to download the GBWhatsApp APK file. You won’t find it one Google Play so you’ll have to resort to Malavida. From the app’s datasheet, click on the green Download button. Previously, you’ll need to access the Settings menu of your Android device and from the security options, enable the possibility to download and install files from Unknown Sources.
- Step 4: once downloaded, simply open the APK file. You can do so from the Android notifications tray or from the folder configured to store all the downloads on your device.
- Step 5: the installation process will start once you hit the Install button. Once finished, you can get rid of the APK if you don’t want to keep it and take up unnecessary space.
- Step 6: finally, once you’ve opened the app and registered your phone number just as if you had installed the official WhatsApp, you simply need to restore the backup of your conversations to be able to recover them.