GeoGebra is among the most prestigious software for teaching mathematics in different areas in the world. Its version for Android adapts its system to touch devices such as smartphones and tablets, updating it to the convenience of many students.
One of the best tools for teaching mathematics
Obviously, we don't get the power that the Windows, Mac or Linux versions offer, but the way it has been developed for a touch format has managed to preserve the essence and utilities that are intended in such an educational program.
These are the main functions that we will find in GeoGebra Classic for smartphone:
- Graphic calculator to draw functions with sliders and solve equations.
- Geometric calculator that can create interactive geometric constructions.
- 3D calculator to plot functions and surfaces.
- Spreadsheet for analyzing and performing statistics.
- Symbolic calculator for solving algebraic math problems.
- Probability calculator for parameters and distributions.
- Examination mode for use during tests.
- Ability to search for free learning activities.
- Option to save and share results with friends and teachers.
Without a doubt a valuable application to work and teach in the field of algebra, statistics, or trigonometry.