Gameloft has released yet another high-quality racing game for Android. GT Racing 2 puts us behind the wheel of some of the most renowned and stunning cards in the world: over 70 officially licensed cars by different manufacturers.
One of the most realistic racing games available
The second part of GT Racing improves the graphics and offers us improved playability, allowing us to drive around different tracks, including 13 officially licensed circuits. It's a racing car simulator that offers us one of the best virtual driving experiences on Android.
These are the main features of this game that also includes a multiplayer mode:
- Drive over 70 different cards: Alfa Romeo, Ford, Mazda, Mercedes, Audi...
- Compete on officially licensed tracks.
- Take part in over 1,400 events.
- 28 weekly challenges.
- Race around in different weather conditions that affect your driving experience.
- Four different camera angles for the race.
- Play against your friends or players from all over the world.
- Repaing your vehicles doesn't cost any time or money.
- Modify the performance of your car in the garage.