The guys at Gameloft have decided to get hold of their best racing game, Asphalt 8, and turn it into a lighter title, much more appropriate for low-end Android smartphones and tablets that don't have too many resources available. That's how Asphalt Nitro was born, a game that brings together the best of its predecessor in an APK that weighs less than 30 MB.
Asphalt 8's little brother.
Obviously, its developers have had to sacrifice certain secondary graphic details, but the essential things are still there: fast cars, loads of adrenalin to get going, aerial stunts everywhere, a very immersive gameplay and dozens of cheats to be discovered.
- Drive licenced luxury cars such as the Ferrari LaFerrari or the Lamborghini Veneno.
- Eight game modes including Gate Drift, Knockdown and Police Chase.
- Explore stunning settings and complete incredible aerial stunts.
- Control your car from your phone as if it were a steering wheel and tap the screen to use the nitro.
- Go around the world competing in races from Brazil to China.