The first installment of The Need for Speed appeared over two decades ago, in 1994, for the long-lost 3DO video console and PC. It soon became one of the most popular car games as it was capable of making the most of the performance of the new Intel Pentium processors. Those were the days.
Years later, and consolidated under the name of Need for Speed thanks to its successive hits on Windows, PlayStation or Xbox with titles such as Rivals, Payback, Most Wanted or Underground, with a movie included, we can now also play on our Android and iPhone. We're talking about Need for Speed No Limits that has nothing to envy of the games we can play on our PS3, PS4 or PC.
The Need for Speed game only available for mobile devices
This is the first game of the series developed exclusively for mobile devices. Thus, you won't be able to play it on your video console or PC (unless you download its APK and use an emulator to run it). Here we'll live all the same excitement than in previous titles, as well as the possibility to improve our car until we make it invincible.
The developer of Real Racing 3 has taken care of this installment, putting us behind the wheel of the most stunning cars on Earth with which we'll take part in all sorts of illegal street races. As we win different competitions, we'll manage to improve our reputation and our chances of success.
All Need for Speed's entertainment now adapted to your Android's screen.
These are some of the main functions and features that you'll find in this game:
- Stunning cars such as Ford Mustang, Subaru BRZ, BMW M4, McLaren 650, Porsche 911 and many more, ready to be customized and pimped to your own liking.
- Never-ending improvements for your car with over 2.5 million possible combinations.
- Extreme racing with all sorts of maneuvers.
- Police persecutions with loads of cops trying to catch you.
- Over 1,000 challenging races to burn rubber.
The game's graphics also deserve a mention as they prove how much car racing video games for mobile phones have evolved over the years.
What's new in the latest version
- Win a Koenigsegg Jesko by facing up to the Organizers.
- Winter is coming to Blackridge.
- Drive the Bugatti EB110 Super Sport.