The first part of this game was a real hit that not only landed on mobile platforms but was also released for PC. Now Hill Climb Racing 2 comes along with new tracks to race around, improved cars to drive, more coins to collect and more money to spend.
Newton Bill is back
Our adventurous driver is ready to drive around dangerous tracks on which, regardless of how fast and powerful the cars are, physics are always the key element. So get ready to calculate all your jumps and the thrust of your starts if you don't want to tip over as soon as you put your foot on the accelerator.
You'll compete against other drivers and physics.
In this sequel to the original game, we'll have to challenge new opponents making use of new options to customize our car, as well as being able to make the most of a multiplayer mode.
- New vehicles with new customization options.
- Modifiable parts, such as the engine, the suspension, the tires, or the traction.
- Different environments with different achievements.
- Improved graphics.
- Realistic and fluid simulation of the laws of physics.
- Optimized for low-end and low-resolution smartphones and tablets.
What's new in the latest version
- New levels.
- New skins for drivers and vehicles.
- Bug fixes.
- Chat usability improvements.