Behind a calculator icon, this tool by Flatfish Studio offers users the possibility to hide sensitive content and other information stored on our Android. If you have data that you would like to keep private, this is an excellent opportunity.
It is as easy to set up as a numeric code. Every time you want to access, you will have to do so via the calculator icon, introduce your numeric password and tap the equal sign (=). In addition to protecting your terminal, you will almost feel like a secret agent.
Bring all your files to safety
If you want to protect your information from prying eyes and other unwanted users, HideX makes it very easy for you. Its main menu is divided into several sections with direct access to its different tools:
- Gallery. Hide your photos and images.
- Photo camera. Take photos that you will only be able to see in the app directly from the app.
- Video camera. Same thing with videos.
- Video. Hide your videos.
- Browser. Browse the internet and keep your history secret and completely private.
- Intrusion Alerts. These are activated when someone tries to access your content without the numeric password and takes a picture of the intruder.
Disguised as a calculator, HideX is an impressive free video safe, audio protector, and privacy lock for your personal information.
Moreover, if your paranoia goes even further, this app also offers the possibility to create a hidden account, although this function requires a subscription. It is a very comprehensive, easy-to-use tool that has an exquisite interface. You can locate your hidden data quickly in it. The concealing system with the calculator is super cool and will make it possible for you to keep your most important and sensitive files private.