Android's current built-in photo camera apps certainly are well optimized and include enough options and settings to meet most users' needs. However, some users prefer to try different options to get the best possible performance.
HyperCam is one of these apps. This camera is very similar to the Google photo camera and adds en essential option: screen recording. With it, users can create video tutorials, demos, presentations, and gameplays.
If you download the HyperCam APK file, you will have access to a high-quality alternative to the standard Android one.
- User-friendly interface.
- Lets users record high-definition video in AVI, WMV, and ASF.
- You can record your device screen to make YouTube videos and record your best games.
- Different camera modes: normal, portrait, panoramic, Lens Blur function, and video.
- Possibility of taking HDR+ photos.
- It includes specific additional modes: night mode, photosphere, Photobooth (takes the photo when the user is smiling), slow motion, and Lens (Google's image recognition tool).
- High-quality zoom.