Browsing the Internet protected by a VPN can get us out of trouble when it comes to our privacy or the restrictions to access certain online services or websites. One of the best we can use on Windows is definitely IPVanish VPN, a service that's also available for iPhone, Android, and Mac.
Browse safely with a VPN
It will basically offer us a greater protection for our private data as it provides us with a fake IP to hide our real one. On the one hand, that can help us to protect our online activities whilst it will also allow us to access sites that are blocked or censored in our area as we can pretend that we're connecting from anywhere around the world.
Delete the traces you leave behind when browsing.
As we mentioned, IPVanish is one of the best services in its category and offers us features such as the following:
- No logs: privacy is a priority and therefore there's no kind of registry of our browsing on the service's servers.
- If the VPN service is down it takes care of blocking all the traffic from our PC until it's back up.
- IPv6 protection even for those IPs that are IPv4.
- Blocks any device that's trying to connect to you when you're on the same local network.
- Blocks firewalls that detect VPNs.
- Different user interfaces adapted to your needs.
This software isn't free although we can download the installer as it requires us to contract any of the paid plans available and then log in with our user credentials.