Jalmus is an educational program to learn music and particularly to improve your score reading level. Train your music notation skills, getting to know all the secrets and techniques necessary for the interpretation of musical compositions.
It also includes different guides for the purchase of musical instruments. Jalmus has been conceived for piano players, but anyone interested in learning sol-fa will know how to make the most of it.
Jalmus offers different types of interactive exercises that will help you to identify notes and to synchronize their interpretation with the rhythm of the music:
- Note reading: associate each note to its symbol and the corresponding key on a piano keyboard.
- Rhythm reading: work with music notation based on rhythms or melodies.
Other features of Jalmus for Windows
- Software developed in Java.
- Complete the exercises with the keyboard and mouse or by means of MIDI controllers.
- Includes 15 basic lectures and for different instruments.
Download Jalmus for free and you'll soon become an expert musician.