Metadata editor for images and photographs
In a library made up by thousands of images, managing them is rather complex. Specially if the files haven't been tagged correctly. That is why you should download JPhotoTagger for free, a tool that takes care of editing all the metadata of your images favoring their management and organization.
- Edit the metadata of images and photos of all classes: EXIF, XMP, IPTC, etc.
- Take advantage of the options available to input the information automatically, saving time and effort.
- JPhotoTagger detects new tags and updates and automatically renews its database.
- Complete file browser, with all kinds of filters to locate them. Carry out searches by name using operators if necessary.
- Thumbnail window for the images with adjustable zoom.
- Organize the files by name, format, metadata, creation data, ISO value, lenses used,...
Structure your image collection
The data are stored in XMP sidecar files, leaving the original images intact. Furthermore, JPhotoTagger can work together with other programs like Photoshop, making it easier to edit the metadata.
The interface is divided into three parts. On the left you have the file browser, the center part shows image thumbnails and the right hand side includes the tools focused on tag editing.
Put a full stop to the disorder of your photograph files once you download JPhotoTagger for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.7.0 or above.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...