Time Lapse and Stop Motion in the same application
Modern smartphones are capable of creating stunning video effects thanks to applications like Lapse It. This app allows you to create Time Lapse videos and Stop Motion animations very easily.
The Time Lapse and Stop Motion techniques
The first technique allows you to speed up the video so that the images can summarize in just a few minutes processes that take hours. For instance: the movement of stars at nighttime, the process of painting a piece of art or your latest day out in the countryside.
The second technique, however, is all about capturing a series of images that are very similar to each other, but in which some objects have slightly changed their position. So when we join them it looks things are moving slowly as if it were a video.
Lapse It allows you to play around with both techniques thanks to its features, that you'll be able to improve if you go for its Pro version.
Main features of Lapse It
- Render engine compatible with 1080p resolutions.
- Several filters available.
- Possibility to add music to your videos.
- Configure the number of frames per second.
- Compatible with videos in MP4, MOV and FLV format.
- Configurable focus, white balance and exposure time.
- Possibility to crop video sequences.
- Very visual and easy-to-use user interface.
- Possibility to share timelapses on YouTube, Facebook and other social networks.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.2.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...