If you have an LG television and you want to use your old Android (or the current one, who knows) as a remote control, the LG TV Remote will be a perfect fit. It is designed by the Asian manufacturer for its televisions so that you can use either your smartphone or your tablet as a remote control.
The remote control application for LG televisions
The application works for televisions made from 2012 onwards. All you need is for your television and mobile device to share the same WiFi network in order to turn your phone into a control center. It features a well-designed interface where all the functions are perfectly laid out.
These are the main features offered:
- Channel changing.
- Volume control.
- Turn the device into a touchpad control.
- Gamepad function for videogames on your TV.
- Shortcuts for specific functions on your TV.
- View programming that is being watched.
- Function for suggesting programs to watch.
- Demo mode for familiarizing yourself with all of the functions offered by the app.