Do you need to make a presentation to an audience and be able to handle documents without going near the computer? Do you watch movies or series on the PC from the couch? Do you want to turn off the PC or Mac remotely? There are applications that can turn your smartphone into a remote mouse, keyboard, or wireless panel, such as Remote Mouse.
This application lets you control almost any aspect of your Windows or Mac computer directly from your smartphone. Simply install this app on your mobile phone and the desktop client of the same name on your computer and connect both devices to the same wifi network. After this small setup, you'll be able to access the features listed below.
- Fully fluid mouse use, also in left-handed mode.
- Allows you to use different keyboards for both Mac and PC and supports writing in several languages.
- It imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad.
- Allows you to remotely control various programs related to audio, video or presentations.
- You can add a password for the connection of both devices.
- The physical buttons on the mobile can be used to turn the sound up or down on the computer.
- By purchasing in-app you can control Chrome, Firefox and Opera remotely.