If you're into reading and you can go without it even for a minute, there are several alternatives available to carry around your personal library wherever you go. One of them is Librera, the Android reader compatible with almost any eBook format.
Adapt the user experience to your preferences
This eReader for Android comes along with the great advantage of being totally customizable so that we can adapt how we use to the way we like to read. In turn, it's very flexible when it comes to organizing our collection. These are the main features and functions offered by this app:
- Compatible with books in formats such as PDF, EPUB, EPUB3, MOBI, DJVU, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, RTF, AZW, AZW3, HTML, XPS, CBZ, and CBR.
- Several theme designs for the interface.
- Night and daytime reading modes.
- View your books in lists or on a grid.
- Notes and bookmarks.
- Search for books in your personal collection according to different criteria such as title, authorship, collection or genre.
- Adjust the size of the book covers.
- Adjust the size of the font.
- Search for words within the text.
- Left or right block in the case of accidental movements.
- Support for links embedded in texts.
- Adjust the screen size.
- Brightness and contrast control.
- Text-to-speech function.