Write a diary in a changing environment
Keeping a personal journal to write your experiences, ideas, and emotions can help people mature, grow, and discover themselves. Luna Diary is an application for Android smartphones where users can keep a very special personal journal that shows this growth and evolution using an interesting interface.
How? By making the user express his or her mood and comparing it to the different phases of the moon on a scenario of beautiful graphics and themes to choose from.
Luna Diary Features
- In each entry, you can express your mood of the day using a moon phase.
- The scene will grow with new stars and flowers as diary entries are added.
- The moon in the interface will change with the entries of the last 30 days.
- In addition to text, you can add photos, videos, and music to each entry.
- The diary lets you choose between different themes, all aesthetically appealing and related to the moon.
- You can lock the app and protect your thoughts with a password.
- You can also use widgets to follow the moon phase of the diary.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...