As you already know, one of the greatest advantages of Android is its customization. With MacroDroid you can take it to the next level as it can be used to configure and automate tasks by means of macros and triggers.
The first thing we have to point out about this app is that it's definitely not too hard to configure, totally the opposite. Its developers have taken care of providing it with a simple interface so that any user can configure automatic actions on their smartphone or tablet without being an expert.
How MacroDroid and its task automation works
Creating a customize macro is quite simple. We only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: press the Add Macro button.
- Step 2: select one of the actions from the list.
- Step 3: configure certain specific settings.
- Step 4: add the actions required.
- Step 5: add restrictions when required.
- Step 6: select a name and a category to classify the macro.
By automating tasks you can stop worrying about carrying out usual actions each time certain conditions are met.