The section of sports games developed by Electronic Arts, also known as EA Sports, is famous for creating successful franchises based on sports with official licenses of the organizations that manage them: soccer games licensed by FIFA, basketball games licensed by the NBA, ice hockey titles licensed by the NHL, and of course, American football games with official NFL licenses.
The mobile version of the oldest American football game saga
Madden NFL appeared for the first time back in 1993, although John Madden Football had been going since 1988, and since then it has managed to conquer all sorts of platforms: MS-DOS and Super NES at the beginning, and now PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and also smartphones.
The game that takes its name from the legendary NFL player, coach, and commentator, John Earl Madden, has been updated with all the new features of the 20-21 season and also with some changes to the gameplay, such as a career mode that we'd previously seen glimpses of in FIFA 21. And this time around, the world-famous Tom Brady will perform as the host of the game, as he will offer us tips and advice to create a team capable of winning the Super Bowl.
Who will win this year's Super Bowl? Possibly you.
In this version of Madden NFL 21 Mobile Football for Android devices, previously known as Madden NFL Mobile, we'll find all is features adapted to the touchscreen controls of our smartphone or tablet. If you download its APK, you'll be able to enjoy the following options:
- Create a professional team choosing one of the NFL franchises and improving its squad: England Patriots, Los Angeles Chargers (previously San Diego Chargers), Baltimore Orioles, Miami Dolphins, Green Bay Packers…
- Complete weekly tournaments to take part in weekend challenges.
- Recreate the best movements seen in the real league.
- Receive real-time notifications about online events.
- Evolve from a promise to an all-time legend thanks to Longshot, the first career mode to be developed EA Sports Madden. There are new episodes, stories, and challenges every month.
- Challenge other players in the face-to-face mode.
- Sign on players with real names thanks to the official licenses.
- Practice and rehearse all sorts of movements.
If you're a fan of one of the most mediatic, stunning, and eye-catching sports in the world, get hold of Madden for Android right now.