Access is the software present in the Microsoft Office suite to create and manage databases compatible with the applications developed at Redmond. If we want to work with these files but we don't have Office for Mac it could be a good idea to get hold of a program to open them and their content. We're talking about programs like MDB ACCDB Viewer.
You can only view the data, there's no chance to make requests or modify data.
With its Full version, we can open from our Mac all our Access databases, regardless of whether their format is the old MDB or the newest ACCDB. With the latter, accessing files is simple and fast, and it also allows us to export databases to other formats that are much more comfortable to work with.
A true Access reader and viewer
The app also offers detailed instructions to transfer information to other applications so it's definitely very useful to handle all the information in our Microsoft databases. It's really worthwhile purchasing its serial number to make the most of all its features:
- Explore, search and export data.
- Compatible with the following Access formats: MD, ACCDB, MDE and ACCDE.
- Advanced searches to easily find whatever you're looking for.
- Double click on rows to shows long fragments of text or images.
- Compatible with other formats such as Excel, CSV and SQL.
- Instructions to export databases to Filemaker, Bento, Excel, Numbers, OpenOffice, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Address Book.