Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) that offers developers all the tools necessary to create applications that run on Mac OS and iOS.
You can create applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based computers. The software includes a variety of tools such as "Interface Builder", "AppleScript Studio" or support for Java development and "WebObjects".
- Professional code editor with syntax highlighting for Mac.
- Unified interface design: write code, test your work and debug errors in a single window.
- Identifies syntax errors and corrects them automatically with embedded LLVM technology.
- Includes "Xcode IDE", "Instruments" (which adds a new tracking system and "OpenGL ES"), iOS Simulator, and the latest versions of Mac OS X SDK and iOS.
- New LLDB debugging engine.
- Design your application's interface establishing direct relations with the source code.
- Includes tools for visual performance analysis.
Stunning Mac applications in a matter of minutes
Take advantage of the innovative tool palette and various wizards included in Xcode to get the job done easily. This, combined with the simple interface, will allow you to create high quality applications in no time at all. Create your own schemes and organize your workspace with freedom.
Downloading Xcode free for Mac is the perfect solution for creating high quality applications.