Although mobile operating systems are getting better and better with every new update that incorporates new functions, sometimes Android and iOS offer us options that simply don't seem enough. That's the case of file management, for instance, so we shouldn't be surprised about the presence of apps of this nature that intend to excel where Apple and Google haven't been able to.
Improve the performanec of iOS with regard to the management of files.
And that's the case of MyMedia - File Manager, a file manager for iPhone and iPad with a wide range of built-in functions and features that offers us a greater flexibility when it comes to dealing with any file or document stored on our device.
This app stands out for its versatility and compatibility with different formats, whether documents, compressed files or multimedia. These are its main features:
- Document viewer compatible with DOC (Microsoft Word), XLS (Microsoft Excel), PPT (Microsoft PowerPoint), PDF, TXT, HTML, RTF…
- Extract files compressed in ZIP and RAR format.
- Transfer files from your computer to MyMedia through iTunes.
- Built-in music player capable of repeating tracks and playing them randomly, showing information about the album, and playing in the background.
- Video player compatible with M4V, MP4, and MOV.
- Photo viewer compatible with all the formats accepted by iPhone.
- Possibility to block the app with a security pin code.
As you can see, many of the functions of MyMedia's file manager are focused on multimedia aspects. Therefore, it's ideal for those users that use these files on their mobile device.