Control the use of office material
The management of office material is something essential if you want to avoid unnecessary expenditures in any company, it can come in handy to control what material has been handed out to each employee, especially in those cases where the material has to be returned at a later date. To complete all this you can use Office Material Management System.
Manage all the office material
Office Material Management System, also known as OMMS, has no other purpose than to manage the purchase and use of office material, allowing the user to know at all times where the remaining material is located.
Among the most noteworthy features of Office Material Management System you'll find:
- Full control of the stock.
- Locate specific material.
- Analyze the use of office material.
- Forecast the material needed.
- Assign personnel in charge of material.
- And much more.
All these features make Office Material Management System the perfect program to be able to control the office material of any company.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires the installation of SQL Server Express and Report Viewer.
- On Windows XP and prior systems it also requires the installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP1.
- The trial version has certain limitations.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...