When you do a presentation on PowerPoint, for instance, it can be quite useful to control the slides remotely or have a pointer to indicate the contents you want to stress. Office Remote is an application developed by Microsoft so you can do so comfortably from your Android.
Turn your phone or tablet into a remote control for Office.
Features of Microsoft Office's remote control
You can easily move around any content presented with Office's tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Among the main features, we have to point out:
- View the page or slide choosing it on your device.
- Use a pointer for your slideshow by tapping your screen.
- Preview the following slide.
- Go back or forward by simply swiping.
- Search for any content by word.
- Zoom in or out.
- Go straight to the heading or comments.